Saturday, August 13, 2011

Need for New Management


Recently I have completed a very LARGE family assignment, which is a great relief! I now have a little ...(I stress the word little because I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old), a little more time I can spend on my preschool planning for this upcoming year. And by "this upcoming year" I really mean in a few weeks! Yikes! Has summer really sped by that quickly? Anyway, I am wanting to change the way I do things at school. Things have felt a bit unorganized and chaotic lately, and I am on a mission to implement as many procedures as I possibly can! No...but really, much change could take place for the better, and I want to make it happen! So my next few posts will be devoted to classroom management. How do we manage the classroom so that we don't go home at night begging for a backrub, a Pepsi, and a Tylenol? (I'd like to have enough energy when I go home that I can deal with and enjoy my children, without even thinking about touching the remote control!)So...tonight I research. Tomorrow, in between canning green beans, I hope to post some fabulous borrowed (stolen) ideas. Good night!

No comments: